Graduate Studies & Research
Research Assistantship (RA) positions are now available for a selected number of new graduate students.
RA recipients will have their tuition fees fully waived in addition to receiving a stipend ($500/month, 12 months/year) and are expected to be fully dedicated to Research besides their coursework requirements. Recipients are identified based on their exceptional academic track-record and their potential to conduct high-level research. They will be working closely with faculty members on research throughout the academic year, including summer.
Applications for Fall 2019 are made concurrently with the Graduate Assistantship (GA) applications. Interested students should declare their interest in the RA position when submitting their program-specific GA application. RA awards will be announced by the concerned schools at the beginning of the fall semester in parallel with GA announcements.
RA awards are available in the following programs:
- Master of Arts in Applied Economics
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in International Affairs
- Master of Arts in Migration Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Applied & Computational Mathematics
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Human Resources Management
- Master of Science in Molecular Biology
- Master of Science in Nutrition
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Development and Management
- Master of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management